Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if you are involved in an accident:
- Stop, Stay calm, Do not leave the scene, Call law enforcement authorities immediately.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police or your insurance company. Do not pay the other party.
- Secure the names and addresses and insurance information of involved parties.
- Have your vehicle towed to Roy’s Body Shop if not driveable. If your vehicle is driveable, see us as soon as possible.
- Notify your insurance company of the accident and that we are doing your repairs
What insurance providers do you work with?
Roy’s Body Shop will work with ANY insurance provider.
My insurance company gave me a list of repair shops, but Roy’s Body Shop, Inc. wasn’t on it, can I still have the work done at your shop?
You may have the shop of your choice make the repairs. You are not required to use a shop selected by a claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them. Only you, the vehicle owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
Will my paint match?
All of our color matches are verified by our in-house computerized paint-mixing and color chip system. Our state of the art Garmat Downdraft heated paintbooth has color corrective lighting to ensure proper paint color matches.
Do you offer a warranty/guarantee on your work?
We have a limited lifetime warranty on all of the labor we perform. All replaced parts are guaranteed per the manufacturer’s warranty for each specific part.
Facts you should know:
- You are not required to get more than one estimate.
- Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary things. It’s your vehicle; make sure it’s repaired to your satisfaction.
- Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with their claims service. You have specific rights and obligations. Review your policy. Understand your rights.
- The vehicle is being repaired for you the owner. You will be required to pay for the repairs upon completion.
- Our shop is ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction.
New paint concerns:
- Don’t wax your new paint finish for 30 days.
- You can wash your vehicle’s new paint finish at anytime.
Proper maintenance instructions:
- Vehicle should be washed frequently and waxed at least every 6 months
- Salt, chemicals, tree sap, environmental exposure, and other foreign materials must be removed immediately from the vehicles surface.
- Dents, chips, and scratches are not covered by the warranty; and must be maintained at the owner’s expense.
- Any damage caused by neglect, abuse, or misuse is not covered under warranty.